BROXBOURNE ARTS FORUM
Broxbourne Arts Forum has introduced a grant scheme for a maximum of 4 local young people who are pursuing high standards in arts activities, including both the visual arts and music, dance or drama. The aim of the grant scheme is to help and encourage talented artists/performers to achieve their full potential. We are offering for each successful applicant:
A cash grant of up to £250
What can the Award be used for? Examples include:
· Coaching, tuition and training costs in performance or visual arts, developing your portfolio or organising a display of work
· Travel expenses related to County level or higher events or attendance at an audition for professional training or at an exhibition or arts fair
· Examination fees for a recognised body/Entry fees to County level or higher competitions or providing a taster workshop for your Community
· Purchasing materials or equipment for arts activities
· High Artistic Standards — applicants must be able to demonstrate a high level of achievement and potential in their chosen art form. These will be assessed via submission of a CV, evidence of past work and supporting references.
· Applicants must reside or receive full-time education in the Borough of Broxbourne
· Applicants must be aged at least 11 years and must be under 26 at the date of application for the award.
Only one application per person will be accepted in any one year (1 May - 30 April). Successful applicants will not normally be eligible for further awards from BArts. All applicants will normally be notified of a decision within 28 days of submitting an application.
The Application Form can be downloaded here. (Right-click, select "Save Target As..." and choose your destination folder)